Protect Your Virtual Freedoms!
Protect Your Privacy Online
- Space Proxy - A FREE proxy service that lets you surf the web anonymously. It's easy to use. Just go to their page, and plug in the address of the place you want to surf to.
- Proxymate - Another FREE service that lets you surf anonymously.
- IDZap - This proxy goes even futher than the two above ones. It actually erases info from the packets you send and receive, like ID tags, machine names, Ip numbers, and cookies. Best of all, it's FREE.
- The Anonymizer - Similar to IDZap, this site offers anonymous email as well.
- Hushmail - A FREE anonymous email program that is secure, provided that the person receiving it is also using Hushmail.
- PrivacyX - A FREE service that lets you send and recieve secure, your-eyes-only email that only you can read.
- Ghostmail - This is a freeware program that lets you send anonymous messages, with or without a remailer, to any email addresses or newsgroups.
- Ziplip - A FREE service that lets you send private, anonymous, secure email. Pay a little money, get more features.
- Ebuse - An anonymous email service that even protects your address from receiving spam, as well as prevent spam robots from taking your address for their mail lists. Best of all, it's FREE.
- Pretty Good Privacy FREEWARE - The FREE version of the most popular, heralded, and well-known privacy software. It encrypts your email, so that the only people who can read it are ones with the key, which you give them.
- BCwipe - This program allows you to TOTALLY erase data from your hard drive. When you delete a file, the computer doesn't really delete it; it merely changes a marker bit that lets the computer know that it's okay to overwrite the data that the file used to take up. This program actually replaces all of the bits of a deleted file with zeroes, so it's trully gone forever.
- Eraser - A FREE program that allows you to erase data completely from your hard drive.
- Cryptext - Cryptext is a public domain Windows 95 / Windows 98 / NT 4 shell extension that performs strong file encryption, and is available in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese language versions. You just right-click on any file system object to encrypt or decrypt it.
- SecureIX - This is a VPN service which protects your privacy and is free during their beta period.
- Clusty.com -- Anonymous search engine (unlike Google, Yahoo, or MSN) which does not keep records on what you search, so when the gov't asks them to hand over records, they simply have nothing to hand over!
Back to main page